- Este evento ha pasado.
Impact Investment Seminar
26 octubre, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am – Welcome by Ambassador of Argentina in the UK
H.E. R. Carlos Sersale di Cerisano
An outlook of the current political and economic scenario in Argentina.
9:15 Impact Investment in Argentina – The way Forward
Maria Laura Tinelli – Director Acrux Partners Ltd.
Overview on the progress made on the impact investment sector in Argentina: impact investment funds,
regulation, governmental support to impact startups and SMEs, first social impact bond, Argentina’s National
Advisory Board seat at the Global Steering Group on Impact Investment.
9:30 am – The British Impact Investment Market: an Overview
Vanessa Morphet – Head of Investment Initiatives, Government Inclusive Economy Unit, DCMs.
Impact Investment Market development in the United Kingdom. Key milestones to become a leader in the
field. Obstacles faced in the UK market development and solutions. Advise for an emerging market starting its
journey on impact investment.
10:10 – The way forward – Tipping Point 2020
Sir Ronald Cohen, Chairman, Global Steering Group on Impact Investment
Tipping Points for the Global Impact Investment Market, how to get there. The role of institutional investors,
governments and market leaders. What’s the role of emerging economies to achieve “Tipping Point 2020” for
11:30 Networking coffee
11:45 Working Lunch – By Invitation only
It will be a guided conversation through some of the key aspects and drivers that enable the consolidation of
the impact investment market in the UK and Argentina.
Key points we will address:
- The role of government and regulation in the consolidation of the impact investment market.
- The role of intermediaries in the development of the market.
- Access to investment capital, patient capital and blended capital as key drivers for market
- Investable opportunities, how to develop a robust and realistic demand of impact capital.
- Innovation in impact investment: Social Impact Bonds.
- H.E. R. Carlos Sersale di Cerisano
- Sir Ronald Cohen, Chairman, Global Steering Group
- Valeria M. Gonzalez Posse, Minister, Head of Trade and Investment, Embassy of Argentina
- Vanessa Morphet, Head of Investment Initiatives, Government Inclusive Economy Unit., DCMs
- Marta Garcia , Director, Social Finance UK
- Amanda Feldman, Director, Bridges Impact +, UK
- Paula Marra, Founder Matriarca, Argentina
- Rocio Panizza, Senior Associate, Beccar Varela Law Firm, Argentina
- Paula Cardenau, Founder Njambre, Argentina
- Agathe Virfollet, GO Strategic Projects, Strategic Planning Office, City of Buenos Aires Government,
- Mauricio Rodriguez, Impact Investment Lead, Barclays Wealth, UK
- Cliff Prior, Chief Executive Officer, Big Society Capital, UK
- Geoff Burnand, Director Investing For Good, UK
- Lucas Cornejo, National Director of Venture Capital, Secretary for Enterpreneurs and SMEs, Argentina
- Gonzalo Costa, Founding Partner NXTP Labs, Argentina
- Nicolás Pichon – Rivière, Partner, Grupo Pegasus, Argentina
- Federico Seineldin, Founding Partner Njambre, Argentina
- Dalia Silberstein, Partner Vira Ventures, Argentina
- Gayle Peterson, Programme Director, Executive Impact Investing and Social Finance Programs, Saïd
Business School, University of Oxford, UK
- Maria Laura Tinelli, Director Acrux Partners Ltd, UK & Argentina
- Jarred Lee, Head of Policy, UK National Advisory Board on Impact Investment, UK
- Ignacio Pereyra, Investment Officer, Embassy of Argentina
- Verónica Muñoz de Andrea, Investment Department, Embassy of Argentina